Aims & Aspirations
Our Schools Aims and Aspirations
We aim to encourage and enable all our children to:
- nurture a love for learning and self development.
- be confident and motivated, with a strong sense of self worth and belief in themselves and their abilities.
- become well rounded, kind, caring individuals, with respect for others, our environment and the world we live in.
- always try to do their best and strive to reach their full potential.
- have a strong sense of family values and be involved with the local community.
The Schools will
- provide safe and happy environments where children can develop and flourish, with learning being an enjoyable experience.
- provide a broad, balanced and interesting curriculum, and foster the development of life skills.
- offer a large and varied selection of extra-curricular activities, to add another dimension to the children’s learning experience and encourage them to extend their talents and interests.
- provide stimulating and vibrant resources to promote an active and enthusiastic learning experience.
- encourage the children to have a sense of ownership and pride in their school.
- promote a strong bond between School and Home, believing that children’s needs, success and development are aided by close co-operation between staff, parents and children.
- promote a strong caring ethos, where children show respect and tolerance for others, and for each other’s feelings, views and capabilities.
- develop through work and play situations, the strong social skills required to establish good relationships with other children and adults.